CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 13, 2010

Ugly, Ugly Ensembles!


I'd been waiting. Waiting year after year. Still no invite to an ugly Christmas sweater party.
"It's time to take matters into my own hands."

So this year, for our annual (friends from High School) Christmas party,we decided LET'S DO IT!
It was a complete riot!

 The men were cracking me up!
Mike looked dashing in his holly berry turtle neck and vest.


 The newlyweds with their newly bought sweaters from Walmart.


 I think Paul wins for most hideous sweater! Where on earth did he find that thing?!

 Me and Sarah... We didn't end up handing out a prize because there were too many sweaters to choose from! Everyone did great!
 After dinner, we exchanged white elephant gifts which surprisingly weren't too raunchy this year.
I actually ended up with something I wanted! ~A  s'mores kit! YUMMY!
Whoops... I forgot. We DID have a winner! Anna Banana wins with her velvet jumpsuit!!! WTH?! Where did she find that thing and who would actually wear that?!

Can't wait for next year's party!

0 comments: